Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  March newsletters
Pages: [1]
Author

March newsletters

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: February 26, 2014, 03:41:16 pm »

Calling all sellers

For March we have two newsletters planned:

Easter's coming!: If you have any hippity hoppity items, please post them by March 8th. These can be things that are Spring-like, anything with bunnies or chicks, religious items, etc. The newsletter is scheduled to go out on the 11th.

Home decor: With Spring coming, it is time for a refresh, so if you have home decor items this is the time to post them. Please have them up by March 22. The newsletter is scheduled for March 25th.

Other upcoming newsletters will focus on hand made beauty products, toys and stationery.
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 05:40:35 pm »

When you say Religious items are you talking about anything with crosses and such or just Easter items? Also, anything that is in the pastel colors will they do?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure out what I can add to the newsletter. 

One more question, how do I let you know what I'd like to add?

Thank you so much,

Cindy
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 06:25:49 pm »

Yes, Cindy, I was thinking crosses. Easter items, generally. I will be looking for pastel coloured items as well.

What I do when I am crafting a newsletter is search the 'new and updated' items first, and then do a search based on related terms (for this newsletter it will be things like 'Easter", "Spring" "bunnies", "rabbits", "chicks" "birds" "pastel" "cross", for example).

I try not to get more than one item per seller, unless I am doing a newsletter that focuses on sellers.

You don't need to let me know you've added something; if you have added those tags to your items, the search will pick them up. Though, of course, now that I know you are interested I will ensure that I check your sellers page to see what will fit for this newsletter Wink

I hope that helps.
Jewelry Made With Love

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 08:35:09 pm »

You answered all of my questions. Thanks so much for the help.

Cindy
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 08:10:43 pm »

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll get some listed for your consideration!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  March newsletters
Jump to:  
Click