Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
Pages: [1]
Author

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: December 25, 2013, 02:44:43 pm »

We finally have power in most areas of Toronto and a nice white Christmas day today.
Has anyone else in Toronto been affected by the freezing rain and power outage?
What kind of presents have you got this year? What was the big hit?
Did you decorate your house this year?
Hope you are all happy and enjoying today with your family and loved ones.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year, everyone!  Kiss
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 10:30:42 pm »

Hope your holidays have been merry and your New Year will be bright, everyone!

I got everything I asked for, including an external HD to back up all my product photos!  My computer is going on 6 years old or so.

I am in the midst of re-organizing my crafting studio!  It's been DAYS.  I have so much stuff and so many unfinished projects!  I definitely need to get a move on finishing things to fully exercise my ideas.  Some of the projects, I don't even know where I was going with them anymore.

This annual room clean out does help me look at everything I have and get new ideas to do stuff with it, so there's some kind of plans in the works.  Whether they ever happen or not is another story!

Oh and my new logo design is almost ready! Yahoo!
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 01:11:58 pm »

Hi, I hope everyone had a merry Christmas as well and wishing you a happy new year.  Oddly enough, I feel blessed just having power for Christmas compared to those in Toronto who didn't. Sad

I got a keyboard because I've always wanted to learn to play piano...I just wish I could have more time in the day to learn!

Hopefully new things are coming in 2014, I'm hoping to add a new product to my shop, just as a trial to see what happens.

Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year!
Jump to:  
Click