Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  How many other photographers are here???
Pages: [1] 2  All
Author

How many other photographers are here???

HouseofSixCats

« on: March 25, 2008, 01:21:26 pm »

I am a new photographer here, and I am just wondering how many of my fellow photogs are selling on this site too.  :?:

I know AriaImages has been on the front page, but have any of you had any sales?

Looking forward to meeting new photographers here.

Cheesy
Aria Images

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 12:01:19 pm »

Hiya Bill!!! Smiley Im here! I havent had any sales but a few views. How are you doing?  Tongue
HouseofSixCats

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 12:07:52 pm »

Hi Mel!!  Cheesy

Congrats on being featured on the front page!!  :lol:

So far I have had 46 unique page views!
Aria Images

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 12:14:32 pm »

Thats awesome! I have had 57.  I listed my blog so Im guessing that its exposure so even if we dont sell here its still a good thing! I think this site is pretty new too.
HouseofSixCats

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2008, 12:21:04 pm »

True, the more exposure the better!  Cool

This site is very nice, well designed and looks great too!

When you were on the front page I'm sure that helped your shop too!
whimsy

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 12:25:53 pm »

Hi Bill, Mel:

I am here under Whimsy: https://icraftgifts.com/whimsy

I just uploaded some new things last night, so I only have 5 views!

I still need to make a banner for my shop and upload more items. We'll see how it goes.

Have a good day!

Wrenay Cheesy
HouseofSixCats

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 12:30:48 pm »

Hey Wren, why don't you use the same banner as the other place, that's what I did.
Aria Images

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 12:33:10 pm »

Hi Wren! Love your name btw. Its lovely. Smiley

Your shop looks great! I love your work. Smiley
BugieDesign

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2008, 01:02:41 pm »

hey guys, I'm here too
HouseofSixCats

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2008, 01:12:11 pm »

Hi Peggy!!

Shop looks great!
fotofiction

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 02:38:52 pm »

I'm here too! I have had 131 views so far. I really need to fix my blog and start updating it again. I had a template meltdown a few weeks ago when i was trying to be all HTML smart - have not quite recovered yet. *grin*
Lyra P iCraft Writer

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2008, 03:54:18 pm »

hi photography friends...

thanks so much, we love to have you! spread the word. yes, the site is young, but we hope to keep promoting all of your beautiful work!

while i don't know much about it myself, my boyfriend is fascinated by photography and slowly getting himself equipped to move into this world.

please feel free to share your experiences, tips, and suggestions about equipment, strategies, or resources!  Smiley
Eyeshoot Photography

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 10:33:55 am »

Hello fellow photographers, I recognize a few names from the other handmade selling site (I couldn't inset the word Et!y, it gets starred out!)  - it's always nice to see a familiar face or two!

I like this site, I think it's super easy to list your items, the 'clone' feature is wonderful and really speeds things up.

I haven't sold anything yet, have you?
Unravelling

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2008, 05:20:58 am »

Hi there, i've joined this week too - loving the bigger pictures in our shops, and how much brighter the whole place feels. I blogged about iCraft, so am doing my bit to help promote the site (and our stores!)

However, was a bit concerned to see that the homepage hasn't changed since i arrived here earlier this week - i can imagine the site isn't getting tons of traffic yet, as it is so new, but surely the homepage should be updated at least twice a day, to keep it looking fresh and inviting? just a thought

:wink:
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2008, 04:08:49 pm »

Quote from: "Unravelling"
Hi there, i've joined this week too - loving the bigger pictures in our shops, and how much brighter the whole place feels. I blogged about iCraft, so am doing my bit to help promote the site (and our stores!)

However, was a bit concerned to see that the homepage hasn't changed since i arrived here earlier this week - i can imagine the site isn't getting tons of traffic yet, as it is so new, but surely the homepage should be updated at least twice a day, to keep it looking fresh and inviting? just a thought

:wink:

Thanks for your note. You can read more about selection / rotation of the homepage images here:  https://icraftgifts.com/forum/358/home-page-display/
Thanks  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2  All  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  How many other photographers are here???
Jump to:  
Click