Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New & Improved Coupons!
Pages: [1]
Author

New & Improved Coupons!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: November 01, 2013, 01:46:00 am »

This is a quick note to let you know that we've improved our existing Coupons section with some new and exciting features.
You can now set 3 different types of Discounts: Fixed Discounts, Percent Discounts and Free Shipping.

We've also added a "Thank You" Coupon that will be sent out automatically to all your Buyers right after they buy something from your store.

There is also a Minimum Purchase feature that you can add to all your Coupons.

Please check out the Coupons section and let us know what you think!
We'll be adding Help articles soon to answer any questions and to walk your through the set up process. Thanks and Enjoy!  Grin
Unique Bundle

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 04:19:07 pm »

All I find is the "Thank You" coupon.  I'd like to know how to show a free shipping coupon for my site/shop.  I'm new, and while I'm getting plenty of hits, I'd like to offer free shipping in the U.S. for a short period to promote my shop.  How do I do this?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:27:36 am by iCraft Admin »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 12:37:10 am »

Actually, you don't even need to create a Coupon for that.
You can simply change your US Shipping Profile to $0.00 US and all your customers from US will get Free Shipping during the Checkout.

To highlight that this is a limited time offer, add a line like "FREE Shipping to US until ...." under "General Shipping Policy" on the Shipping Profiles page. That message will appear on every product page below your Shipping charges.

I've noticed that you have only 1 country listed under Shipping section. This might be a reason why you are not getting much sales or product enquiries, as you are limiting yourself to customers from US only.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:28:09 am by iCraft Admin »
Unique Bundle

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 02:49:21 pm »

Thank you, I have made some changes, I so appreciate you help!!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 02:53:00 pm »

No problem! Glad I could help you.  Grin
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 11:54:01 pm »

So have anyone tried using Coupons feature yet?
How is it working for you?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New & Improved Coupons!
Jump to:  
Click