Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Posting Items
Pages: [1]
Author

Posting Items

Unique Bundle

« on: October 24, 2013, 01:12:17 pm »

I am new to iCraft, and have been trying to post items for over a week now. After I post/submit, it does not reflect on my shop. There is no notification of a failed attempt, or problem.   I have e-mailed "HELP" three times now, it's been well over a week, and I've not received any answers/help from iCraft support.  Has anyone else had a similar problem?  Could my photos be too large?  If there was an issue, would it show prior to being able to submit?  I admit, I am very tech. challenged, but there has to be a simple answer.
Any help would be really appreciated.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 02:49:09 pm »

We respond to all emails, so if you didn't get an answer yet, someone's probably investigating your issue.
I know there are no issues with the product submission form at the moment. Most likely you are not noticing error messages on that page after you click "submit" button.
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:50:49 pm »

make sure the box at the bottom says "live"
Unique Bundle

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 03:44:42 pm »

Thank you both for the reply.  I have used the LIVE, I did miss it the first time I posted, so good call there.  I have not however, noticed any message after the submit, only a very long time for it to "complete" the process.  I'll be looking forward to any other ideas, or answers from the Tech Dept.  Perhaps if there is an issue being looked into, that takes more than the 2-3 days mentioned, iCraft could let the person know it is being researched?  I have/had no idea what if anything is being done, but really appreciate any help!
Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Posting Items
Jump to:  
Click