Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Reserved Listings should be marked as such
Pages: [1]
Author

Reserved Listings should be marked as such

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: April 11, 2013, 02:23:56 pm »

We've been noticing recently more and more product listings with the word "Reserved" in the title. Just wanted to remind sellers that we have a special product status for such listings.

Scroll down to the bottom if the page and choose "Reserved", instead of "Live" for the product Status.

We need to exclude those products from the public view, so site visitors don't buy them by mistake. Plus, we need to exclude those listings from auto feeds and promos, as they are technically, sold already.

Just don't forget to email the link to the reserved product to your buyer!
Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 02:26:11 pm by iCraft Admin »
Hofkissed

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 12:22:31 pm »

Hi iCraft Admin,

So I have a reserved listing for a client, but have no idea where I would get the link you're talking about so that she can view and purchase the product. Can you please guide me in the right direction? Thanks!
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 12:27:25 pm »

Bring up your reserved listing and copy the http address....that's what you email to your buyer.  (after you send your email to the buyer, check your sent mail...the link should work)
Hofkissed

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 04:23:25 pm »

Thanks Red Rock Designs... duh! Clearly not thinking properly today. Smiley ha.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Reserved Listings should be marked as such
Jump to:  
Click