Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Art, Crafts & Fashion Chat  >  which kinds of jewelry will you must wear?
Pages: 1
Author

which kinds of jewelry will you must wear?

janet hoo

« on: April 11, 2013, 05:28:04 am »

When I need work , I must wear necklace and watch, out of work, I will wear  bracelet. How about you?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:04:22 pm »

My watch and my wedding rings outside the house.

Nothing inside the house.

Fancy dinner, maybe a bracelet or necklace, or both, but usually still only my wedding rings and watch.  No pierced ears.  (Allergic reactions caused the holes to keep closing and now the cartilage is too shattered to pierce again.)
Gordon Pyette

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2016, 11:29:01 pm »

My training is in fashion design and jewelry has only been a hobby, but there are days I think about chucking the sewing machines and fabrics and buying kilns and enameling ovens and gemstones and metal casting sand.
Tais Shegla

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 09:36:37 am »

I really love bracelets and necklaces.
Handmade by Erica

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 04:56:12 pm »

I buy and wear a lot of earrings- mostly beaded gemstone. I sell a lot of 19 inch chunky beaded necklaces with multiple colors.
Lazzy Siveston

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 05:35:24 pm »

My watch and my wedding rings outside the house.

Nothing inside the house.

Fancy dinner, maybe a bracelet or necklace, or both, but usually still only my wedding rings and watch.  No pierced ears.  (Allergic reactions caused the holes to keep closing and now the cartilage is too shattered to pierce again.)

Same as me, no jewelry at home.
I love to wear small earrings, bracelet, some rings watch is not must thing for me when I am outside the home.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Art, Crafts & Fashion Chat  >  which kinds of jewelry will you must wear?
Jump to:  
Click