Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Social login and commenting
Pages: [1]
Author

Social login and commenting

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: April 03, 2013, 02:14:44 am »

We are going to roll out new updates to our login screen and commenting features this week.

Highlights:

• iCraft members will be able to link their iCraft account with their Twitter and Facebook accounts. Once that's done, they will be able to login into their iCraft account through their Twitter or Facebook, in addition to our regular login.
  • That connection will also allow them to easily post their product updates and comments posted on iCraft to their Twitter and Facebook accounts.
  • Non-member will be posting comments on the site only after login through Twitter or Facebook, which will make it easier for us to track and block spammers. Hopefully, that will help us to cut down on the amount of spam we get on daily bases.
  • Plus, we've added Quick Updates box on the main Community page that should make it easier for people to post quick updates, ask questions and to share interesting articles.
    For now, this feature is open to all. However, we'll be monitoring posts to external sites and removing those that we find inappropriate, maybe even limiting access to some features in the future to members only.
    Anyway, we just want to test it out and see how that goes.
Your feedback is always greatly appreciated!  Cool
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 02:26:36 am by iCraft Admin »
JaJeJems

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2013, 05:07:02 pm »

I see that the buttons for signing in with twitter and Facebook are now on the sign in page, however, I have not been successful in signing in that way.  It looks like I am logged in but I cannot do,the usual things and I am called a guest.  I have the same problem on my computer and iPad.  Maybe I am doing something wrong.  Thanks
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2013, 05:27:28 pm »

We'll have a look into this Janis!  Roll Eyes
Thanks for reporting.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Social login and commenting
Jump to:  
Click