Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Greetings from Bethlehem (PA, that is)
Pages: [1]
Author

Greetings from Bethlehem (PA, that is)

The Jellico Cat handcrafted for you

« on: March 22, 2008, 06:07:03 pm »

Hello,all...greetings for the "Christmas City".  I think this is one of the nicest sites I've seen for crafters and creators of alll styles...I hope to learn my way around the site soon and learn a lot about what I do...If you guys have any tips, tricks or comments, please don't hesitate to share...
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 08:40:21 pm »

Hi and welcome! I hope you have success here!
Marys Garden

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 12:05:19 am »

Hello!  Welcome to icraft!  You have some very interesting pieces!

Kady
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 12:21:11 am »

Welcome and good luck to you!

Jessi
Beadlam

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 11:40:19 am »

Hi, Steve -

Welcome! I love your silver necklace and earrings. I'm starting to fabricate in silver - though not ready to sell it yet. I know how time-intensive it can be. Good luck - you should do very well!
Azure Accessories

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 01:05:05 pm »

Hello Steve...

I'm new as well so no tips just wanted to say hello!

I have to agree with you...this is one of the nicests sites I've come across as well...it feels very comfortable to me...crisp and clean!!!

Your work is wonderful...I make jewelry as well...I took a fabrication course last summer and loved it but didn't have time to keep going...I've just managed to accululate the proper tools and I'm ready to begin...have to admit I'm a little nervous but fabrication is one medium I want to explore!!!

Enjoy your day!

~H~
UniqueGrabs

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2008, 01:22:09 am »

Hi,

A warm welcome to you!

I am Richard from Singapore and I make handmade cards.

Great to have you here!

Richard
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Greetings from Bethlehem (PA, that is)
Jump to:  
Click