Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Re: Easter Treasure Hunt
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Author

Re: Easter Treasure Hunt

Lannie

Administrator

« on: March 05, 2013, 03:23:10 pm »

Our next contest will be something a little different - we're having an Easter treasure hunt for grownups! Certain products will be marked with an identifying icon, and prizes will be given for the person who finds the most treasures on our iCraft product pages.

We're planning to start this contest after the current National Craft Month contest ends. Details will follow shortly.

Please let us know if you are willing to donate one of your treasures for a prize in this contest.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 01:30:34 am by iCraft Admin »
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 04:38:11 pm »

I would love to donate an item Smiley

Is there a price range for donations? or any other guideline?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 04:45:16 pm »

That's great!  Grin
Any product is fine. No special guidelines.
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 04:51:46 pm »

Okay, nice Smiley

Would it be something just for shop owners? Or something that Customers could join in on, and get some browsing in?
I ask, because if customers are included, I will start promoting as soon as things are ironed out...
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 05:02:48 pm »

This treasure hunt will be promoted to regular users, non-crafters, and will encourage them to browse through product pages and shops.
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 05:22:41 pm »

Very nice...thank you Smiley

I will keep an eye on the thread ...
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 10:51:09 am »

We should also mention that sellers who donate one of their products for a contest prize, will be promoted on the contest page! See the current contest under Prizes.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:30:14 am by WordsAndMore »
JaJeJems

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 11:43:00 am »

What a great idea, sounds like fun!
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 10:59:32 am »

Hi SilverDawnJewelry,

Are you still interested in donating a prize to the new Easter Treasure Hunt contest? If so, please let us know the link to the item on your iCraft store, a short description of the item and its value.

We still need one more treasure as a prize. Anyone else interested?

Thanks,

Lannie
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2013, 11:57:59 am »

Oh yes, I am still interested Smiley

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/37313/sterling-bead-holder-for-larger-beads.php

Sterling Bead Holder/Charm Holder  20.00

I have made these Sterling bead holder pendants, with just the right curve to allow any size of Pandora and Chuvora bead to easily slip over the inside of the spiral, and slide into place. Depending on the size of the bead, they will hold between 3 to 8 beads.
You can slide your beads off or on any time, to wear whichever beads you would like each day Smiley

Let me know if anything else is needed...and if there are any specifics drawn up for guidelines, that we can use to promote? Smiley
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 03:50:33 pm »

That's great!

We'll just use the name of the item, e.g. Sterling Bead Holder/Charm Holder, and the cost. When the users click on the link they'll get your longer description (see the format of the current contest, https://icraftgifts.com/contest/86/national-craft-month-2013.php). BTW, it's a lovely piece! I don't think there is any special guidelines for promotion: is there a potential issue you're concerned about?

Lannie
TwoFeathers

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2013, 03:54:29 pm »

I'm new here, and I would love to participate Smiley

I can donate a cuff bracelet....it can be stamped with any short phrase the winner would like:

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/37402/proud-to-be-irish-hand-stamped-cuff-aluminum-cuff-bracelet.php

It is made with 14 gauge pure aluminum, 3/8 inches in width, 6 inches in length.  Price is $17.00. 

Let me know if you need any more information!
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2013, 05:13:16 pm »

Pahnaho Beth (two feathers Smiley good to see you here too!

Lannie, what I am wondering, is how to promote to customers (non members).
Will there be a list of clues they need to find? Where will the list be?

I can wait until the contest is up and running, and link promotions to the contest page?...or I can begin promoting early, to let them know it is coming up soon...
So if I begin promoting before the hunt has begun, if I link them to the contest page...and say to keep an eye out 'here' for the upcoming easter treasure hunt on ICraft...details will be available soon...?

That is all, just newbie questions Wink
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »

Oh, I see...here, yes?
https://icraftgifts.com/contest/
Dreamspirit Creations

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2013, 06:30:28 pm »

I would be interested in donating also. Here is the link: https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/37406/golden-lampwork-beads-and-turquoise-dangle-earrings.php
Cost is $22.00
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Re: Easter Treasure Hunt
Jump to:  
Click