Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Upcoming Site Features!
Pages: [1]
Author

Upcoming Site Features!

iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« on: March 22, 2008, 12:45:03 am »

Hi Everyone,
We wanted to give our community an update of all the new site features we are planning on launching very soon. Once one of these items launches, we will update this post with the effective date. Thanks everyone!

1. Feedback Feature
This feature allows buyers to leave public feedback about their purchases and the Creators who made them. Creators can leave a feedback on buyers too. It will be monitored by iCraftGifts.com Admin for content and appropriateness.

2. Search Improvements
We are working on improving our search and filtering capabilities. Soon, you will be able to search by keyword, Creator Exhibit (i.e. "shop") name, Creator name, etc.

3. Improved sorting for Products and Creator Exhibits
New Creators on the site and updated product listings will always be listed first at the top of the search results. Creator Exhibits will be sorted in the following default order: New, Last Updated. Additionally, your Creator Exhibit will always show new and updated products at the top of your page.

4. Filter for Creator Exhibits
Shoppers of your Creator Exhibit will be able to browse by filters. This is especially useful for Creators who sell more than one type of product (i.e. View All Products, View Artwork only, View Jewelry only, etc). Also, shoppers will have the ability to filter by new items and items which are on sale.

5. Favorites (Item or Creator)
Community members (Creators and shoppers) will be able to add an individual product or an entire Creator Exhibit to their Favorites List, which will be maintained in their Account Settings. Additionally, they will be able to choose their sharing preferences (i.e. show favorites to all, show favorites to friends only).

6. Add to Friends
Community members (Creators and shoppers) will be able to add other iCraftGifts.com members to their Friends List. This is a great way to keep in-touch with your peers.

7. Online / Offline Contacts
This will give Community members the ability to see who is online/offline, and chat with those who are available. This is a great feature for shoppers who may have a question about a product for a Creator who is immediately available.

8. Bug Fixes
We are dedicated to continually finding and fixing bugs on the site. If you happen to notice a bug, please send a note to Feedback@iCraftGifts.com. We'll get to it as soon as we can!

9. Odds and Ends
To all those who have submitted special requests via email and suggestions on the message boards, we are working on all these too! They include shipping listings for EU, gallery links, listing product sets, etc. If you have any ideas or suggestions for the site, you are always welcome to send them to Feedback@iCraftGifts.com - we appreciate your ideas!
Mardi Studio

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 05:47:36 pm »

Everything sounds wonderful, can't wait for them to be implemented!  Thank you for keeping us updated.   Cheesy
designsbydebra

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 12:09:37 am »

I'm so glad to hear about the new features on the icraft site! I'm sure it can only improve the site for creators and shoppers! Cheesy
The Pink Peony

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2008, 07:50:45 am »

These will all be great additions to this already fabulous site!!
Beadlam

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2008, 11:47:00 am »

Wonderful additions - and thanks so much for keeping us up-to-date. Administration is the best!
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2008, 03:30:28 pm »

Sounds great! Thanks so much.
Silver River Jewelry

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2008, 07:57:29 pm »

Once again I am happily impressed with the fact that you are paying attention to our suggestions.  Since I have started listed items I have seen many great functions added to the site.  I look forward to seeing the new things as they come on.

Thanks!
Blossom Arts

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 10:33:12 pm »

I'm looking forward to all these wonderful additions!
kimbuktu

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 11:41:43 pm »

Sounds great!
nicaeli

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 12:43:41 pm »

wow!  sounds great Cheesy
Artistic Creations

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2008, 05:13:54 pm »

Sounds fabulous!
ficklefaerie

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 04:15:19 pm »

I am bringing this to the top again... i was wondering about favorite shops and how to mark them...this thread says it will be implimented soon Smiley
OrangeTheory

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 06:40:03 pm »

Looking forward to these new features!  Thanks for all the work you are putting in!  Smiley
Destinys Creations

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 10:19:09 am »

I am so looking forward to the feedback feature.  I had an amazing experience with a seller here on ICraft who I am just itching to rant and rave about through feedback.  Smiley

Thank you for all the work that you are all putting into this site!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Upcoming Site Features!
Jump to:  
Click