Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Testing New Community Features
Pages: [1]
Author

Testing New Community Features

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: February 14, 2013, 04:05:23 am »

Hi there,

We are about to roll out new changes to our Community section, but before we do that, we need your help with testing.

Tonight we've enabled some of your accounts to see new Updates Feature on the main Community page. If you see it, please try to post a few updates and let us know if you like it or if you had any issues with it. This Updates box will allow you to post quick updates, ask a question or share links to external sites that you find interesting and beneficial for our Community. There is no real time moderation, so please be selective in types of articles you share.

You should also see 2 check boxes that we'll allow you to post same updates to your Twitter and Facebook accounts. Please tell us if you were able to submit those updates or if you've experienced any problems.

This is just a first round of exciting updates to our Community section, so stay tuned!  Wink
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 04:10:20 am by iCraft Admin »
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 08:32:50 pm »

I posted somethng and I do not see it anywhere...........Kat   A pop up blocker came and erased my first entry. So I tried without facebook and twitter and can not find that one too
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 10:39:40 pm by Jewelry by Kat »
Lannie

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 10:19:35 pm »

Hi, I also posted a message and can't find it...
Lannie
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 10:47:52 am »

Hmm... If you don't see your update below, where all forum updates are listed, then you didn't submit it.
I wonder what happened. What did you see when you clicked "Submit" button? What browser do you use?

Kat, when you see pop-up blocker next time, click on "Allow pop-ups from this site all the time" and you should not see it when you use our site again.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 11:06:20 am by iCraft Admin »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 06:13:40 pm »

Hello iCrafters,

So today we released another round of updates to the main Community page.
Now you can see in chronological order and close to real time all Community Activity, like Forum Discussions and Blog posts. You can also use filter on the right to see "All Updates" or only "Forum Messages" or "Blog posts".

We'll be adding more types of updates to the Community section, like Blog Comments, Event Submissions and New Contests, to give them better visibility. Let us know what you think of this new feature!  Huh
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Testing New Community Features
Jump to:  
Click