Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Mid-February newsletter - HELP needed
Pages: [1]
Author

Mid-February newsletter - HELP needed

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: February 12, 2013, 11:18:55 pm »

Hello everyone:

I am currently working on the next newsletter, which is scheduled for release at the end of the week.

The focus for this issue is on products that feature words i.e. t-shirts with slogans, art with sayings in them, jewelry that includes words, etc..

I have found a number of items that I will be including, but I am hoping for more. If you have items that contain words, could you please upload them to your store as soon as possible? Thanks every much.

As always, the main criteria for inclusion in a newsletter is that the seller's products be current (i.e the "Add to bag" button must be working).

It is also helpful if the photograph of your products are high quality. This is especially important if you would like your product appear in the top banner.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to post it or to message me directly.

Thank you again!
designsbydebra

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2013, 12:45:08 pm »

Hi
I have several pendant necklaces that have word charms. I hope that maybe you could pick from them.
Thanks
Deb Smiley
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 10:57:10 pm »

Hi deb:

Yes, I have one of those already loaded. Thank you!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Mid-February newsletter - HELP needed
Jump to:  
Click