Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Pick up option during payment
Pages: [1]
Author

Pick up option during payment

Red Rock Designs

« on: January 13, 2013, 08:00:28 pm »

Hi, quick question:  Is there an option during the payment process that omits the shipping rate from the total price, when local pick up is selected?  This would eliminate us having to refund the shipping to the customer if pick up is chosen.
Maybe an idea for any updates to site???
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 12:51:40 am »

Yes, agree, that's how things should be done. Thanks for the suggestion!
I'll check how things are implemented now and will make sure we add this improvement to the list. Thanks!
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 12:45:33 pm »

I received a question thru icraftgifts...someone wants to feature designers in the magazine Amazing Canadian Fashion and would like my e mail to send further info. Their email is at gmail.com  SCAM?Huh or not..........................Kat
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 03:39:01 pm »

I received the email as well. It appears to be an online fashion magazine...but it's not a free "editorial"....you have to pay for the advertisement.
I opted not to partake it in.  I also find it odd that a magazine has a gmail address.....
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:40:49 pm by Red Rock Designs »
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Pick up option during payment
Jump to:  
Click