Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Paying for Purchases
Pages: [1]
Author

Paying for Purchases

PetiteTuques

« on: December 16, 2012, 04:42:21 pm »

I made my first purchase on the new website and I want to mention that paying for the purchase was a bit confusing. The buttons are a bit small, and it would have been really easy to click away and not pay.

I would suggest making the buttons bigger and making it more clear that the item is not paid until the user goes to paypal. Is it possible for an automatic checkout with paypal?

Thanks, Lisa
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 02:46:00 am »

Thanks for your feedback, Lisa!

We are planning to revamp the Checkout process this year, but we certainly can make smaller changes if they will lead to immediate improvements. Did you mean automatic redirect to PayPal on the last step, instead of relying on customer to click on PayPal button? We can look into that sooner than later. Thanks again!   Smiley
PetiteTuques

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2012, 01:05:35 pm »

Yes, that's exactly what I mean. They'll be less chance of people forgetting to pay!

Thanks!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 12:09:59 pm »

P.S.
I went to pay my subscription fees through paypal and when I had the option to "return to iCraftGifts" from the Paypal site, it said: "This Site is Untrusted.  What would you like to do: Get me Out of Here; Technical Details; I understand the Risks".  That's kind of an unpleasant screen.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 02:34:34 pm by Fairy Cardmaker »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 01:38:04 am »

The message is more scary than the risk. It refers to SSL.
It's a temporary issue, until we complete the domain switch.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Paying for Purchases
Jump to:  
Click