Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Feature "Shop Local"
Pages: [1]
Author

New Feature "Shop Local"

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: November 17, 2012, 05:45:12 pm »

Just in time for Christmas Shopping, we are almost ready to release our "Shop Local" feature.
It allows people to find local handmade products using Google map. People can specify a Keyword for the product that they are looking for, location, like City and Province or State, and set a Radius within which they want to find the products.

Please test it out and let us know what you think!

Just to put everyone at ease, we are not showing exact seller locations. All results are offset by random number in a random direction, so products shown on the map indicate only approximate geographic location. We are still doing testing on this feature and plan to do more tweaking in the next couple of weeks, so your input and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Kiss

This reminds me that you guys might also want to check your "Pick-up" settings for your products. Maybe you'd want to enable this option for some of your products. Thanks!
Naturally by Denise

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 04:56:33 pm »

Love this new feature Grin I love the way it shows the items around the location.
Great new addition to iCraft,
Denise Wandt , Kelowna BC
« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 09:18:56 pm by iCraft Admin »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 09:36:42 pm »

Thanks for your feedback, Denise!
Glad you like it.  Grin
JaJeJems

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 04:30:54 pm »

Wow that is a great new addition to iCraft.  Thank you!
Delightful Suds

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 09:45:53 pm »

This is pretty neat, glad it doesn't show our exact location though  Shocked
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 12:00:57 pm »

I agree, great idea. 
Scissors and Silk

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 12:03:58 pm »

Neat idea, wish there were more in my area though.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Feature "Shop Local"
Jump to:  
Click