Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Store Critique
Pages: [1]
Author

Store Critique

Quilts n Jewels by Karen

« on: September 11, 2012, 08:37:19 pm »

Hello All

I am quite new here and have been quite successful on other sites but for some reason I get lots of hits but no sales.  I was wondering if any of you would be able to take a look at my store and see if you can see any issues that I should correct.  I am thankful for the interest but would be even happier if I could sell something lol. Smiley
Thanks so much!
Karen ♥♥
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 01:17:17 am »

Hi Karen,

It looks like you had your store for 12 days only. That's not enough time to get your pages known.
You can join Sellers' Bootcamp and learn what you need to do to get your views and your sales up. We have a few spots left!  Wink
Delightful Suds

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 05:48:02 pm »

Hi Karen,

I'm in a similar boat. I'm nearly at 10,000 hits, but still very few sales! And I've been here for a while. My guess is the shipping charges because they're high, but I can't be covering those costs out of my pocket any more Sad. Hopefully the bootcamp will help  Huh
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:42:20 pm »

Hits are certainly a start, but it's a matter of getting the *right* hits.  How are you advertising?
Success on another site might not be a measure of your direct efforts but of the client base that already frequents that site.

Photos can always bear improvement.  I have struggled with that a lot and even gone backwards in photo quality at times.  I have a new room setup too so I'm trying to find another photo setup.  There's always something to tweak in photos.

Bootcamp timing is just right if you have to participate.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 03:36:02 am »

Fairy Cardmaker is right about the *right* hits. Not all traffic and all views matter. We are going to address this in the Bootcamp.
Another thing that we'll address is how you present your products on multiple venues, as often your own pages compete with each other.
Quilts n Jewels by Karen

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 06:21:44 am »

Thank you all for your comments! Smiley  I would love to join the sellers bootcamp but cant seem to find my way to join.  Any suggestions would be great! Smiley

Thanks again!
Karen Smiley
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 02:30:47 pm »

Hi Karen,
You can sign up by checking Bootcamp checkbox at the bottom of your Profile page. Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Store Critique
Jump to:  
Click