Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Get more out of Events Calendar!
Pages: [1]
Author

Get more out of Events Calendar!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: August 13, 2012, 11:16:57 pm »

In case you didn't know, you can post your Arts & Crafts related events to our Events Calendar for free.

Well, now you can also find our Upcoming Newsletters, Major Holidays and some fun International Days, like Bathtub Party Day or Kiss-And-Make-Up Day, on our Arts & Crafts Events Calendar.  

Holiday information could be useful for sellers, but it's also useful for buyers, as it can give them ideas of why they should purchase products on iCraft. If you've noticed, we are now suggesting related products on every holiday page and also mentioning related holidays on search results pages, like this page https://icraftgifts.com/k/relax/.

Let us know what you think of these new changes. Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 11:25:29 pm by iCraft Admin »
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 05:32:19 pm »

I like seeing different holidays on the Calendar now, especially those funny days like International Eat An Apple Day ... actually made me want to eat an apple. Smiley especially because they have cholestorol-fighting powers. I didn't know that!

I like that you promote related products at the bottom too.  Kiss
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 07:40:41 pm »

I know Delightful Suds will be in the Made by Hand show at the International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario Canada in the Fall.  I forget the date.  I'll bet there are multiple iCrafters who will be there too!  Come on out guys - where are you hiding?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Get more out of Events Calendar!
Jump to:  
Click