Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Google Analytics not tracking my website
Pages: [1]
Author

Google Analytics not tracking my website

Delightful Suds

« on: July 16, 2012, 09:06:08 pm »

I have tried to solve this problem for a while, watched several videos and still cannot get my Google Analytics to track my site. Does anybody have any idea of why this is happening. I've checked my tracking code many times to make sure it's the same on iCraft and on Google, it matches. What else could be wrong? Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks!
Ahkriti

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 06:44:02 pm »

Oh just noticed that I am unable to track mine either. For some reason it shows zero! Anybody know what's happening?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 01:04:48 am »

GA hasn't been working for a while now, since Google changed some of their rules.
We need to research how this feature could be implemented and basically redo it.
We'll keep you posted.
JaJeJems

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 12:24:35 pm »

Thanks everyone for bringing problem to light - I was also wondering what was wrong! I will look forward to hearing the outcome.
Delightful Suds

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 03:49:10 pm »

Has this problem been solved yet by any chance? Are able to use this feature now?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 01:24:41 am »

Hi Delightful Suds,

So here is the situation with Google Analytics.

Since Google changed their rules, our previous setup doesn't work.
There is no elegant solution to fix this problem at the moment, as they will either slow down the site (if we use too many cookies to collect Google data) or show incorrect data (if we store all data in one cookie).

There are alternative solutions to Google Analytics, but they are not free and will cost you as much as our subscription fees. So that won't work either. We'll keep researching this issue and maybe find something that will work, but I can't promises anything right now. Sorry, I don't have good news.  Roll Eyes
Delightful Suds

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 10:38:04 am »

Ok, well thanks for letting me know!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Google Analytics not tracking my website
Jump to:  
Click