Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Congrats, Ahkriti!
Pages: [1]
Author

Congrats, Ahkriti!

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: February 02, 2012, 11:28:30 pm »

On breaking in to the top 3 sellers on the site!
Ahkriti

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 05:12:45 pm »

Really? Wow! I am on cloud NINE now!  Smiley

Thank you LIsa! Sorry for the late reply! I did not see your comment earlier!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 03:51:04 pm »

I have been watching and admiring AhKriti! You ran over me months ago on that sellers' list. Grin

So, want to share how you do it? Do you have a local following, sell most to friends and family, or are you selling most from online searches and advertising?

Inquiring mines want to know!! Of course, you jewelry is so very lovely. It is no wonder...
Ahkriti

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 11:05:47 am »

Oh Hi again Linda! Didn't see this comment until now. Just got back from a vacation from Vancouver!

Thank you for the kind words. We all know the hard work that entails an online store. I don't have any secret ingredient. Its long hours at the computer, learning learning learning. All those SEO tips that icraft gave me - remember I won that contest last year? - is slowly paying off. Since I mostly design indian ethnic jewelry, I try and put that quite often in my descriptions and title. I have not used any paid advertising. Its purely my blog posts and the widget of icraft on colorcanopy.blogspot.ca that I use to market my designs and I do see a lot of hits coming up from it.  I also use facebook and twitter a lot but as you know I do have another store on the BIG ORANGE E.  I think even the local craft shows I did last year also helped. Still on the learning curve!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Congrats, Ahkriti!
Jump to:  
Click