Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  suggestions for how to sell
Pages: [1]
Author

suggestions for how to sell

Agnes Jast

« on: November 29, 2011, 02:36:29 pm »

Please change the suggestions that were for sale.
 Im working on new products and puts them soon.
 descriptions seem to me to be specific.
I already have an account from the beginning of October and any sales and soon in December.
This may not hit the taste, maybe other colors.
Agnes
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 10:54:35 pm »

Hi Agnes,
I am really sorry, but I don't understand what you are asking or suggesting.  Embarrassed
Agnes Jast

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 09:12:18 am »

What can you suggest it to be any interest and sales
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 06:45:47 pm »

Agnes,
Search Engines (like Google), read listings.  They don't look at pictures.  That is why it is very important to use key words in your titles and listings.

I see you changed your titles.  Those are good, but short.  You can still add some more detail.  For example:
Change "blue earrings" to "Handmade earrings blue ribbon wrapped beads"
The key words here are "handmade earrings" and "ribbon wrapped".  "Handmade earrings" tells what the item is.  "Ribbon wrapped" tells the style.

Repeat these phrases in your descriptions:
------------------------------
Ribbon wrapped earrings made of 0.3 mm viscose ribbons in blue and green.  Blue flower millefiori beads - half Transparent are handwrapped with ribbons.  There are additional beads in green and blue.  The hangers for these handmade earrings are open silver earwires. Total length 5,6 cm diameter beads millefiori 2 cm.  The back is covered in blue felt.

100% handcrafted over several hours.
Actual colour may differ slightly from photo
SINGLE COPIES !
price is for one pair
Please give the exact mailing address. I will Send within 2 working days of receipt of payment.
--------------------------------

Consider writing your listing both in English and then again in your native language.  That way, people in your local area may also find your online store.

Hope that helps demonstrate the value of key words.  I think your pictures are okay.  I also like your designs - they are pretty!  I do not think there is a problem with your product.  I think the problem is how they are described right now.
Agnes Jast

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011, 04:34:46 pm »

Fairy Cardmaker!
thank you for your suggestions, taken into account. Thank you for the praise of the work.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  suggestions for how to sell
Jump to:  
Click