Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  SCAM Emails from anita_pitogo2000@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]
Author

SCAM Emails from anita_pitogo2000@hotmail.com

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: November 14, 2011, 09:47:03 am »

A few sellers on iCraft reported today recieving same emails from anita_pitogo2000@hotmail.com
This person is asking for your paypal email information and your location for an agent to pick up the item.  

Do not respond to this person. It's a SCAM!

Here is the first message that people recieve:
i want to make immediate purchase of your item
what is the present condition?
do you accept PayPal as mode of payment?
what is the final asking price ?
kindly get back to me urgent direct to my email anita_pitogo2000@hotmail.com hope to read from you soon.
Best Regard

Second message goes like this:
Thanks for mailing back,are your sure of the item condition?
This is only what can make me to be worry, i am an oceanographer and i am buying this item for my PARTNER, i am at sea right now,and I can only pay through Pay-pal and you can put the Pay-pal charges on me because as at present, i don't have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my Pay-pal account,and this is why am using Pay-pal to pay,I'm using a private pick up agent for the pick up, after payments has been sorted and will also handle the paper works.I will contact the pick up agent with your location? So that I can know how much it will cost me for the pick up, the pick up agent still have some more items to be pick up for me, payment will be make to you as soon as you get back to me with your pay-pal ID, I will be looking forward to hear back from you ASAP.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 09:48:56 am by iCraft Admin »
Mouse and Bear

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 03:39:28 pm »

Thank you.  I got this message and thought it sounded a bit dodgy.  That's why I decided to ask about it, but looks like someone already beat me to it!
elizanne

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 08:17:57 pm »

I got the message the other day and asked as well.  It was the question "are you sure of the condition" that made me wonder about it.  Why wouldn't I be sure, I made the thing Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  SCAM Emails from anita_pitogo2000@hotmail.com
Jump to:  
Click