Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi from Castlegar BC in the beautiful Kootenays
Pages: [1]
Author

Hi from Castlegar BC in the beautiful Kootenays

Woodworkingal

« on: November 11, 2011, 10:22:41 pm »

Just signed up today, and pleased to see all the views already, its fun to watch Smiley 
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 11:10:36 pm »

Welcome to the iCraft Community, Woodworkingal!
Wonder where you learned about iCraft. Glad you found us though.  Grin
Your story is very touching. Your mom must've been very happy doing crafts with you.

Woodworkingal

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 11:52:10 pm »

Thanks for viewing my shop.  I really enjoyed working with my mom, we were very close, a struggle every day.
I was recently at a craft fair and a fellow artisan just emailed me your link today.  I really like the simplistic, clean site.  Still learning the ropes Wink I also like that it is not over whelmed with artists.  Too many and one gets lost under all the others.  thanks for having me !
Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 12:17:05 pm »

Welcome Woodworkingal! Love your cute creations  Kiss
Do you sell your products mostly to parents of small children?
Do you accept custom orders?
SarahMars

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2011, 12:19:46 pm »

This one is my favourite. Adorable!

The Knitting Lady

« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2011, 12:34:30 pm »

Welcome to iCraft Woodworkingal. Beautiful work, dear!
There are many good articles on forum about how to start out online and how to promote your store.
Do you have Facebook or Twitter? It's good for promoting your store. If you post your twitter name here, you can gain some new followers. We all try to help each other to spread the word about great handmade products posted on iCraft.
Wishing you a lot of success!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 08:08:20 pm »

Welcome to iCraft!  I hope you enjoy it here.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi from Castlegar BC in the beautiful Kootenays
Jump to:  
Click