Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New blogger/seller!
Pages: [1]
Author

New blogger/seller!

Justine Benstead

« on: September 27, 2011, 01:34:32 am »

Hi all,

I'm Justine and I am brand new to icraft! Like you, I love handmade. My shop will consist of original fine art photography taken by me, via my Amor Fati Photography. "Amor Fati" translates loosely to "love of one's fate" and that is pretty much my philosophy on life! I love to take photos simply because something inspires me. For me, art is all about how you make people feel, and how we have this gift of creativity to inspire those feelings in other people. For now, I am starting out small, but I look forward to seeing some of the unique wares posted here on icraft!
Jordanka Yaretz

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 12:45:07 pm »

My name is Jordanka Yaretz, I have been painting for 41 years. Art is my life.
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 07:15:12 pm »

Welcome to iCraft, Justine!  Grin
I love looking at beautiful images. Can't wait to see your photos and your blog posts.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 11:36:14 am »

Welcome Justine and Jordanka!  I love looking at moments in time captured by photographers - just the everyday beautiful.  Love your shop name, Justine!

Jordanka, your avatar is stunning.
Ahkriti

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:38:02 pm »

Welcome Justine and Jordanka to icraftgifts.com. Hope to see your wonderful photographs and paintings!

Have fun!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New blogger/seller!
Jump to:  
Click