Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Primitive Furniture
Pages: [1]
Author

Primitive Furniture

Lynn Gathright

« on: September 22, 2011, 01:10:18 pm »

Hello from Mammy's and Pappy's. We are a small manufacturing business from Bell Buckle Tennessee. We make primitive furniture and crafts. Does anyone think there is a market for this type of product on this online site? I've noticed there is not any other members selling this type of product. Please let me know.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 01:27:27 pm »

Hi Lynn,

Yes, we accept primitive furniture and crafts. I am sure you can sell those products successfully online, and we provide a lot of tools and resources for that.

However, we normally accept products from individuals and small family-run businesses (mother/daughter type of operations). Please check our Seller section and specifically our "Submission Criteria" to see if you qualify to sell on iCraft https://icraftgifts.com/why-sell.php

I'd need to get more info from you on what you mean by "small manufacturing business". Please email me at Service@iCraftGifts.com if you are serious about opening a store on our site. Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Primitive Furniture
Jump to:  
Click