Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Newsletters - starting them up again!
Pages: [1]
Author

Newsletters - starting them up again!

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: August 05, 2011, 09:49:38 pm »

iCraft Admin has giving me a newsletter function to test out, HOORAY!

I will be working on building the next newsletter which I hope to get out within a week or so (if function works as well as it appears to), so wanted to let you know what the theme of the newsletter will be so if you have related items - load 'em up or update 'em!

Theme: Back to School!

Remember: I only include items that do not have a "This Seller has not updated their shop in 6 months", so if you have those type of items still available but haven't updated your shop lately, please do so them asap. Thanks!!

(P.S. The newsletter after that one will focus on pet products, so if you have those type of products please upload or update them too!)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 10:00:03 pm by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 10:34:06 am »

For those teary-eyed mothers on the first day of kindergarten for their wee ones.
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/15400/jumbo-crayon-soap-set.php
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 10:36:07 am »

And don't be late for class!
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/24768/gold-watch-with-burnt-orange-cream-and-gold-lampwork-beads.php
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 11:49:34 am »

Love these ideas! Thanks so much
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 09:50:48 pm »

The newsletter is ready to go, but will have to wait until after site maintenance to send out. Watch for it on Sunday...

The next issue will focus on Pets.
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2011, 07:30:28 pm »

Phew! Finally got the newsletter out.

As I said before, the next issue will be about Pets.

I will also be putting out a Shop for Christmas Early newsletter very soon. I'll be looking for items for men, women and children.

If you have special items for either of those subjects, please post them to your site, or update your current listings for them.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 07:33:39 pm by dragonkaty »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, 06:50:31 pm »

The watch from the newsletter sold!  Good job, Katy!
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, 08:08:46 pm »

Hey, kudos to you - you suggested it! Just glad things from the newsletter are selling. Fingers crossed for more!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Newsletters - starting them up again!
Jump to:  
Click