Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Writing for the Web  >  Blog Question - iCraft v. Own Shop Blog
Pages: [1]
Author

Blog Question - iCraft v. Own Shop Blog

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: July 31, 2011, 11:26:29 pm »

I have a blog on Blogger that I try to keep updated weekly.  I'm continually brainstorming things to talk about because I'm still trying to figure out how to lure my target market.  It's tough.  I could not possibly produce enough content to populate two blogs: iCraft and personal.

Am I allowed to refer from my iCraft blog to my personal blog?  If I write a brief snippet and then link to the full article offsite?  Or is that frowned on?
PetiteTuques

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 08:54:19 pm »

I personally like this idea. I don't blog often, but when I do I believe it should be on my own blog. I've posted articles on another site and linked to my own blog, and it works out.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:59:27 pm »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker,

You can mention your blog URL in your Blog Profile for now. https://icraftgifts.com/member_blog_profile.php
We are thinking of aggregating selected blog posts from external blogs. So this way you could blog on your own blog and post some of those articles to iCraft Blog.
We didn’t work out all the details of how it will be done. I’ll keep you posted.

PetiteTuques, it's still a good idea to blog on various blogs, as this way you could create diverse in-bound links to your product pages. Our blog provides you with this opportunity for free.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 10:02:08 pm »

Sounds intriguing, Admin!  Thanks for the reply.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Writing for the Web  >  Blog Question - iCraft v. Own Shop Blog
Jump to:  
Click