Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Shop Just Listed ~ HI
Pages: [1]
Author

Shop Just Listed ~ HI

Thompson Trinkets and Treasures

« on: July 18, 2011, 05:42:27 am »

I'm Mave,  I live in  Cornwall On, along the St.Lawrence Seaway.
Beautiful scenery  gives lots of inspiration.

When not working, I enjoy volunteering as an Aviation Search & Rescue Tech. I serve as Spotter.
I also enjoy volunteering at a fantastic sanctuary for abused and abandoned animals, most of which are domestic, with a few unusual creatures in the mix.
For example, two men on an early spring hike were astonjshed to find a huge  bird covered in ice and nearly frozen. They picked it up...took two of them...and put it in bed of truck. Went home, and someone told them that it was an Emu , found in Australia! We don't know how it came to be in the woods in late winter...but it was named Elly and now has a new home at Big Sky Ranch Animal Sanctuary!!

I think that's plenty for now  Smiley, Oh, my store is Thompson's Trinkets and Treasures.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:37:51 pm »

Welcome to iCraft, Mave!  Grin
Thank you for introducing yourself. We love seeing new faces on the forum.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 06:52:00 pm »

Hi there!  Welcome to iCraft!

You will find a wealth of info in the resources and the ol' Seller's Bootcamp threads!

-wishing you many successes!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:20:16 pm »

So yours is the lovely jewelry I have been seeing on the front page. Welcome! Glad you got your shop setup so quickly!

What interesting things you do. You must be an outdoors lady and I bet you get a lot of satisfaction with those endeavors.
SarahMars

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 02:50:09 am »

Love your story about Elly! Made me smile... though poor thing was probably so scared. Wonder what happened to it. Glad to hear that there was a happy ending.
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 12:23:33 pm »

Welcome Mave! Glad Elly found a good home; still wonder how an emu got there. Maybe it wandered away from a farm or zoo.

You have lovely jewelry! Can't wait to feature it in an upcoming newsletter or blog.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Shop Just Listed ~ HI
Jump to:  
Click