Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  YOUR SPA AT HOME....free samples
Pages: [1]
Author

YOUR SPA AT HOME....free samples

VERONICASBLUE

« on: June 20, 2011, 12:02:41 pm »

HI, All!  I am new to this site and would like to get my products out there.  I make natural bath and body products.  Everything I make is made of high quality butters and oils.  I am willing to offer free samples, as I know it could be difficult to purchase a product without smelling or feeling it.    I have several more products I have yet to post on here, including lotions, lotion bars, healing salves, shampoos and conditioners.  My new local customer favorite scent is vanilla flowers.  I will give you enough product to get you addicted and want more.  I only ask for $5.95 which is the flat box fee to ship.  Please contact me for some samples!  Hope to hear from you!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 08:09:00 pm »

Welcome to iCraft and very nice offer.
Thompson Trinkets and Treasures

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 05:44:55 am »

Hi Veronica,

Nice to see you here and I just have to see your shop.....
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:27:01 pm »

Hi Veronica. What a great idea so hand out samples. People need to know about this!

Hope you are blogging about your samples. If you don't have a blog then use iCraft's! Members blog about their shops, tutorials, and other things.

Here is the blog: https://icraftgifts.com/blog/ And you access it in your account page.
A little secret is that many of us RSS the iCraft blog to our Facebook and twitter accounts for added exposure for the post.

Also, I would sell small samples - maybe 2-4 scents in a package. I think people would like that to try them or give them away as gifts. Just a thought!

Welcome and best wishes for your shop.

dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 12:27:16 pm »

Thanks for the 'plug' Linda.

Hi Veronica, I mentioned your products in one of the blog posts already, and will do more in future. Still, it would be wonderful if you could put together a blog post, for publishing here, about your products and philosphy. If you need some guidance, here is an outline of some things to take into account when writing: https://icraftgifts.com/forum/1361/spotlight-posts-on-blog-central/

You can also contact me here through the message board and we can work together on putting as blog post up.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  YOUR SPA AT HOME....free samples
Jump to:  
Click