Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Large Craft Show - Mississauga
Pages: [1]
Author

Large Craft Show - Mississauga

madebyjacqueline

« on: May 06, 2011, 07:54:56 pm »

Vendor Pre-Call (ONTARIO, CANADA)

I am in the final stages of securing the venue for a 2011 fall craft show at the International Centre on Saturday November 5th, 2011.  This is a fantastic venue, highly visible on a major roadway (Airport Road) with free parking for 5000 vehicles.

If you are interested in more information and to receive a vendor application once the venue is secure then please email me at madebyjacqueline@yaho.ca

Here is a summary on my proposal (so far):  

Proposed Venue: International Centre - Hall 1 (6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, Ontario)
Proposed Date: Saturday November 5th, 2011

The purpose of this event will be to showcase a large variety of handmade artisians and crafters in one venue.  I will be concentrating a huge amount of the budget on advertising.  Here is a rough preview of my plan:

-          ads in local Newspapers, Flyers (10,000 flyer distribution), Large Portable Signage Rental, online advertising and advertising at the international centre (include on the website and on the two large LED signs) - so much more - the full advertising plan will be outlined in the vendor packages.

It will be a juried event – handmade vendors only.  I am hoping to have the vendor packages available late May – I am just trying to determine who would be interested before I do a formal vendor call.

Please reply if you are interested and mention the type of handmade craft.  I will add you to my list and email you more information once the venue and final details have been secured.

Jacqueline
Show Manager

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 08:36:17 pm »

I am too small for this (and don't have any craft show capability and gear anyway), but I wanted to say a big THANK-YOU for posting such good information.

Maybe I will attend at least.  Wink
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Large Craft Show - Mississauga
Jump to:  
Click