Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Charitable donations
Pages: [1]
Author

Charitable donations

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: April 18, 2011, 03:52:15 pm »

iCraft had noticed that several sellers indicate that a percentage of their sales, for certain items, is given to designated charities.

I think we all have to agree that supporting charities is a great thing to do, especially for a strong community such as ours.

We are exploring ideas about how we can integrate this into the site, but would welcome your thoughts about how you would like to see this happen. Do you want to control this offer yourself or, if we can come up with a way to do it seamlessly, do you want iCraft to do this for you based on the amount you designate? We are opening this up to discussion so we can see what suggestions you may have.

We'd also like to have your recommendations on which charities you'd like to see supported. We know the big ones: Cancer Society, Diabetes Research, Red Cross, etc. but are always willing to add to the list if you have one to share (preferably with a URL link). It may be best to have one big list that people can select from...

As you can see there is a lot of discussion that needs to occur first, and we would really appreciate your input.

Thanks!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 10:27:41 pm »

This is an interesting topic.  Unfortunately, I am swamped at the day job for the foreseeable future, but I will think on it and post when I can.
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 10:58:11 pm »

Thanks Fairy Cardmaker. I look forward to your thoughts
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Charitable donations
Jump to:  
Click