Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  You Can Feed the iCraft Blog to Your Facebook Page
Pages: [1]
Author

You Can Feed the iCraft Blog to Your Facebook Page

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« on: March 19, 2011, 09:11:25 am »

I had a brilliant idea!

I just now set up my Facebook page to feed the iCraft blog. I have had my own blogs RSS's to the page but thought why not? More content = more viewers and maybe more likes! Plus, my blog posting is infrequent so this will fill in.

It is really simple. If you have installed a blog feed app to your page, you are golden. Just add a feed. You can get the RSS feed over on Blog Central, but here it is:
https://icraftgifts.com/blog/rss-blog-posts.php

If you don't yet have a blog app on Facebook, I use RSSGraffitti because it feeds in an image too.

This will provide very interesting reading for your Facebook network!

And, it will bring traffic to the iCraft site, which is a win/win for all of us!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 01:31:49 am by iCraft Admin »
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 03:52:59 pm »

Thanks for this, Linda. I noticed that you posted something on the iCraft wall already, and I look forward to more posts.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 03:16:55 pm »

The iCraft blog feed to both my own twitter accounts and my Facebook page are successful. I am excited about the new content being posted for my networks.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  You Can Feed the iCraft Blog to Your Facebook Page
Jump to:  
Click