Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  March Break Newsletter - URGENT
Pages: [1]
Author

March Break Newsletter - URGENT

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: March 01, 2011, 08:31:19 pm »

iCraft would like to send out a March Break newsletter to our buyers subscribers (similar to the related album posted recently on our Facebook).

The newsletter would highlight items related to travel, puzzles/games to amuse children, vacation wear, etc.

Do you have any items that could be profiled in this newsletter? Items which you may not have loaded up to your store yet? Please put them up as soon as you can - we are hoping to have the newsletter ready by the end of the week.

Thanks so much!
PetiteTuques

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 12:29:31 pm »

I have a few questions,
What is this newsletter recently posted that you talking about? And how come we aren't hearing this from iCraft admin? Isn't iCraft the ones to pick items anyway?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 04:08:05 pm »

Hi PetiteTuques,

Katherine (aka dragonkaty) is our new team member. She just started last week and "March Break" newsletter was her idea. We are planning to send it out shortly and still looking for items that fit into the "March Break" theme.
Feel free to suggest ideas/themes for our Newsletter. We want to showcase your beautiful products as often as possible. Grin
PetiteTuques

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 06:54:29 pm »

I understand now!

I hope that some of my products fit into your theme Wink I am uploading some new products.

Thanks, Lisa
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 08:32:49 pm »

I don't have anything - not even "bon voyage" cards or postcards.

However, I took a peek in the search.  How about:
iPod/Cell Phone case:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/24129/sly-fox-knit-cuff-case-cozy-ipod-mp3-id.php

diaper tote:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/14346/tiny-hiny-diaper-tote-tm-convenient-and-stylish-way-to-travel-with-diapers.php
"tiny hiny" - what a CUTE name!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 02:32:12 am »

Thanks for the suggestions, Fairy Cardmaker! We included one of them - iPod/Cell Phone case.
Our School Break newsletter just went out. Hope you like it!  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:39:44 am by iCraft Admin »
Spotted Paw Creations

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 08:04:23 am »

I have St. Patrick's Day cards! Maybe my poncho is what you are looking for also. Tongue
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 01:55:02 pm »

Thanks for including my train.  I didn't think of it as "travel" - how silly of me!
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 01:57:18 pm »

It is an adorable train - glad to include it
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  March Break Newsletter - URGENT
Jump to:  
Click