Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  NEW Personalized Photo Cards
Pages: [1]
Author

NEW Personalized Photo Cards

Abedbo

« on: January 12, 2011, 06:18:13 pm »

Hi All,
Just wanted to get a few opinions about my newly listed personalized photo cards.
Any comments would be appreciated.
ThanX
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/25526/personalized-photo-card-u-choose-your-own-photo-and-wording.php
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 08:38:54 pm by Abedbo »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 10:01:02 pm »

Hi Abedbo,

Interesting idea! Though at first, I didn't understand what your product was about, as it is listed under "Paper Goods" category. After reading the product description, I realized that you sell a service, as you do the sizing and retouching. The final result is a digital product (a high resolution JPG file). So I wonder if your Personalized Photo Collages fit better under Art > Digital Art category instead. That's where people post similar products/services, like Banner creations etc. https://icraftgifts.com/artwork/digital-art/ What do you think?

Oh, I think you were selling some únique-looking jewelry before. Are you leaving jewelry making now? That’s too bad.  Roll Eyes I still remember your beautiful bracelets.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 10:09:29 pm by iCraft Admin »
Abedbo

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 10:37:37 pm »

Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion regarding the category. I tried to change it to Art but I can not seem to....I can only change the sub category...could you help me with this?
About my jewelry...I'm really glad you remembered my bracelets. Smiley  i still make jewelry, copper and silver.. also carved wood rings, some beads, crosses etc., maybe I'll post some soon.

John
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 10:42:50 pm »

Hi John,

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to switch between main categories. That's how the system was designed before and we never fixed it. So it can only be done be re-entering same product under a different category. Sorry.

Yes, I remember you had photos with bracelets displayed on the rock. They looked very nice.
Abedbo

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 10:48:48 pm »

Thank you for the quick reply.
I'll do that then.

John

****DONE*****    https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/25528/personalized-photo-collage-u-choose-your-own-photo-and-wording.php
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:01:19 pm by Abedbo »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 09:00:40 pm »

Welcome back!  I agree that digital art is probably a more accurate category.  I had trouble reading the watermark at first because the whole word "sample" isn't visible from just the thumbnail.

Lovely art though!  The digital images for the cards are cute.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  NEW Personalized Photo Cards
Jump to:  
Click