Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Chicago!
Pages: [1]
Author

Hello from Chicago!

Designtalentedone

« on: March 16, 2008, 09:42:17 am »

Hi everyone my name is LaShell and I'm here to give this a shot in the dark! lol  I sell most of my items offline, and very successful.  I no longer can lug things around for shows so I'm really hoping that online selling will help me.  

Being brought up very poor you learn to make things that you want.  My mother is my mentor!  She is a master seamstress, and now that I have grown up, even I turn her head. Cheesy

I love to crochet and then add all the personality and fun things for a zsa zsa to express herself.  I love to sew, craft and Leather craft.  I'm working on getting more things on my site.

I'm having a little trouble with shipping charges, I want to be able to give a fair cost and not hurt myself in the process.  I do not want to make money on shipping.  If anyone has any advice shipping from United States to Canada please do reply here for me, I would so appreciate it.  What type of custom papers do I need?

Glad to be a part of selling handmade items and not mass production!

Lashell
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 07:57:52 pm »

Welcome to iCraft LaShell! We're happy to have you with us. Our FAQ page (https://icraftgifts.com/help/) has some information on shipping - look for the section called "How does shipping work on your site?". You'll also find that your fellow Creators will be able to provide ample advice, support and guidance as you venture into your first online business. If you require additional information on shipping issues or anything else, please send an email to Service@iCraftGifts.com - we're here to help! Smiley
Handstitched Cards by Pam

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 10:39:31 am »

Hi!  I'm also a new member giving this a try.  Like you,  I am trying to get away from doing shows.  Setting up and tearing down is alot of work.  I just sent an order to Canada but my handstitched cards fit into a 6 X 8 envelope so shipping was just like it is in the U.S.  Didn't need any extra paperwork.  Good Luck!!
Pam
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 10:41:18 am »

Hi and welcome! I hope online selling goes well for you!
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2008, 11:46:48 am »

Welcome Lashell! Good luck to you on iCraft!

~Jessi~
UniqueGrabs

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 01:05:48 am »

Hi Lashell,

I am Richard from Singapore. I am into card making.

It great to have you here!

Good sales to you!

Richard
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Chicago!
Jump to:  
Click