Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Spam and Scam Alerts  >  Blog spam?
Pages: [1]
Author

Blog spam?

PetiteTuques

« on: September 09, 2010, 09:48:12 am »

I got a new comment on my blog post, https://icraftgifts.com/blog/how-to-pick-your-needles-167.php and I believe it's spam... can it be deleted, and has anyone else had spammy comments before?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 11:09:07 am »

Hi PetiteTuques,
You should be able to login comments left on your blog posts and your product listings, once you are logged-in. Thanks!
PetiteTuques

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 11:45:30 am »

Not sure what you meaning, admin... I'd like to delete the comment, since it has in no way , a reply to what I posted..
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 11:38:07 pm »

Hmmm... me neither, ha ha  Roll Eyes I guess I am not making much sense until I have my morning coffee.

What I was trying to say is that you need to login into your Account, navigate to the blog post that has a spam message and click on "Hide" link beside that message. That's similar to delete. Basically you can "Hide" and "Show" any comment left on your blog posts or on your product listings. Once you click "Hide", nobody will see that comment, except you. Hope this makes sense.
PetiteTuques

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 12:15:19 pm »

Thanks, that did the trick  Grin
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Spam and Scam Alerts  >  Blog spam?
Jump to:  
Click