Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  How do I delete this?
Pages: [1]
Author

How do I delete this?

neatTreats

« on: September 05, 2010, 09:00:52 pm »

I wanted to delete the Canadian shipping on this shop - please read this post first -https://icraftgifts.com/forum/1271/why-im-going-to-remove-canadian-shipping/ only to find when I went to do it that I'm getting the following message:

This shipping profile cannot be deleted because it has associated products. Before deleting this profile please remove any product association with it.

Please tell me that I don't have to delete each and every item in my shop to delete the Canadian shipping and then have to re-enter each item.  If that's the case, this shop is gone!  Surely there must be an easy way to do this.

Thanks.

Pam
PetiteTuques

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 09:36:04 pm »

I do believe that you can simply go into every item and just take it off your chosen shipping profile. There's no way else to change it. I hope that's not what you mean by deleting each item! You don't have too much listings, so I wouldn't be afraid to do it. Once you have updated all the listings, then you can delete the profile. Hope this helps!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 11:10:32 pm »

PetiteTuques is correct. You don't need to delete all your listings. You just need to update them and remove Canadian Shipping profile from them.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  How do I delete this?
Jump to:  
Click