Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Sweet Deal!
Pages: 1 2 [All]
Author

Sweet Deal!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: May 15, 2010, 03:18:07 am »

Attention Creators! Special Offer has been extended for 2 more weeks.

Since some of you have missed our May 31st deadline, we decided to extend the same offer for 2 more weeks.

Here is the offer, that you don’t want to miss.

Only for two weeks in June we’re offering you unlimited product postings for the whole year for just $50.00 CAD. No commission on your sales or any other fees will be added. Just pay $50 CAD and forget about fees for the whole year.

So here are the Offer Details:

-   This deal is offered until 9:00 PM EST June 15th, 2010.
-   You need to be an existing member to qualify for this offer.
-   New Creators are welcome to register and then purchase this yearly subscription.      
-   You can purchase up to 3 years worth of unlimited product postings and stop worrying about paying fees for a long time.
-   If you are already on the yearly subscription and purchase this package, we will upgrade your current yearly subscription to "unlimited" as well at no extra charge.
-   If you are currently using your Referral Bonuses, which also give you unlimited postings, we’ll add this subscription at the end of your existing “unlimited” months.

How to Purchase:

To purchase this package, first login and then click on the "Buy Now!" button below the Special Offer ad on the main "My Account" page https://icraftgifts.com/member_home.php

Why are we doing this?

It’s simple. Overall, more products on the site will attract more buyers, so everyone will benefit from that. More products in your Creator Exhibit will give you better exposure and more chances of making sales, which is ultimately what we are trying to achieve.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 11:25:11 pm by iCraft Admin »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 11:07:17 pm »

Yay!  I was hitting my head on that 50 item limit.  Thank-you for the offer.
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 09:08:34 am »

Thanks icraft!  I'm going to post the details of this offer on a forum I belong to, see if it entices any new members to join.

I think it would be great to see more shops here and more active shops here.  More products will drive more traffic to the site. 

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 11:46:16 pm »

Thanks Jewelry Without Borders!
Yes, please help us to spread the word about this offer.
Bags and More by Pam

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 04:04:26 am »

Would I continue to pay the fee for the basic plan (up to 50 items) plus add the 50.00 per year?  Or, does the 50.00 a year replace the fee I am paying now?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 10:41:33 am »

Just $50. No other fees will be added.
Bags and More by Pam

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 07:34:53 am »

Since I am on the Starter plan at 5.00 per month, I believe I have already paid $60 for this year.  If I subscribe to the $50 unlimited plan, would that mean I would be paying $110 total for this year?  But only 50 for the next year and the next year if I did the whole three years?  Or would that mean my year at $50 would start at a new date (like now if I subscribed)?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 11:39:40 am »

Hi Pam,

If you are currently paying monthly and buy this package, you'll switch to a yearly subscription plan, starting the day of the purchase.
If you are already on a yearly subscription, we'll upgrade your current subscription to unlimited in addition to giving you another full year of unlimited posting.
In any case you will be paying for the next 12 months, not the last 12 months. Thanks! 
Bags and More by Pam

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 12:57:52 pm »

Thanks so much.  That helps me, in knowing that if I buy one year, it is added on to my current subscription and doesn't overlap!  I really like this site, and hope that sales will begin to occur with added listings and added shops.  Thanks again for the information.
Pam
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 11:27:36 am »

Thanks so much.  That helps me, in knowing that if I buy one year, it is added on to my current subscription and doesn't overlap!

That's what I was wondering too. Thanks for asking, Pam.

Lisa.
Beajoux

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 06:28:15 pm »

Hi,

I love this deal, but I noticed that you won't actually get 12 months; I clicked on it to buy today and it says that it'll run from May 1/10-Apr. 30/11, even if you're buying now. If I wait until May 31, will I still lose out on the whole month? The promotion didn't start until mid-month, so I don't understand why we wouldn't have all of May included.  Any clarification appreciated. Thanks!

Ainsley
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 11:25:51 pm »

Actually, you won't lose anything. May is included on both ends. The message was wrong. We fixed that.
It should say now "May 1, 2010 - May 31, 2011". So technically, it's 13 months for $50... and you still have time to take the advantage of this offer!  Cheesy
Beajoux

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2010, 09:39:28 am »

Great, thanks so much for the clarification! I've just signed up for this extremely sweet deal!  Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2010, 04:27:01 am »

I tweeted it.  Awesome deal!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2010, 02:52:47 pm »

Thanks Christine!  Grin
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 02:04:42 pm »

One day left!
We are not extending this offer agan.
Let your friends know about the great savings.
Pages: 1 2 [All]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Sweet Deal!
Jump to:  
Click