Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  How does Perfectly Optimized Page looks like?
Pages: [1]
Author

How does Perfectly Optimized Page looks like?

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: April 11, 2010, 03:32:05 am »

To optimize a page for SEO means you incorporate your chosen (and researched) Keywords or Key Phrases into the content of your page.

But did you ever wonder how perfectly optimized page would look like?

Let’s take this product page, as an example: Tiny Hoops Sterling Silver Earrings

If you decide to optimize it for “small hoop earrings”, as a primary Key Phrase, you’d try incorporate your Key Phrase into page Title, page Body, Alt Tag for product image and Meta Tags, like Keywords and, to a lesser extent, Meta (Page) Description of your listing.

Here is how your optimized page would like.

Stuffing page with too many keywords can make it unreadable. So it’s really a balancing act.
Instead of repeating same keywords, try to use synonyms, when possible.

Since you don’t have control over certain elements of the page, like Alt tags on images, we insert those for you.
All you need to do is to provide descriptive Keywords in your Product Title, Tags and Product Description.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 01:31:33 am by iCraft Admin »
wabibrookstudio

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 05:22:09 pm »

Thanks Admin!  This was very helpful.  Between your posts here and our assignments over at Boot Camp, I'm slowly starting to understand SEO!  Smiley
Ewe Cute Baby

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 01:40:07 pm »

Thanks so much for this.  I've just reorganzied my descriptions to incorporate your suggestions.  I know how important SEO is and these suggestions were really helpful.

Thanks again.

Pam
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 03:03:47 pm »

Glad to hear this was helpful. Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 09:22:33 am »

So... should each picture of an item  have alt tags with the same words? or different keywords? It gets tough to be imaginative with 3 words in a keyphrase when you have 4 or 5 pictures.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 03:48:15 pm »

Different keywords are fine, especially if you embed them in a sentence. Use similar keywords to those that you are targeting. This way you are sticking to a "theme" and your pages look more natural.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  How does Perfectly Optimized Page looks like?
Jump to:  
Click