Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 icraft SEO Bootcamp What Happened Today?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Author

Day 3 icraft SEO Bootcamp What Happened Today?

Weezi

« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2010, 05:46:19 pm »

hmm... to be honest..then no not really. I thought the idea was use BIG words that got a lot of hits. Iphone cover isn;t as good as case so use that. Handmade blue crochet cell phone case etc etc...isn't going be as strong in the numbers.

PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2010, 06:08:35 pm »

Weezi you DON'T WANT BIG NUMBERS!!!

The reason we don't want big numbers is that we will be buried in the bottom of a BIG pile. The only way you get to the top of that BIG PILE is if you pay big money to Google Ads.

We want to be at the top of the pile ... YES YES YES... so we needer "smaller piles" and therefore look for useful words that people use but do NOT HAVE SO MUCH COMPTETITION.

Until a person understands SEO there is a misconception to go for the BIG POPULAR WORDS.... it is almost useless.

Make sense yet?  If not keep asking questions... I can understand it is difficult to wrap your mind around this concept.  It was for me.  Smiley
Weezi

« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2010, 11:50:33 pm »

omg! I can't believe I did it all wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! carp!
will fix it tomorrow ...grrr!!!!

no wonder I don't sell anything online!!
thanx for your help! will fix the typos on the photos tomorrow too.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2010, 12:10:12 am »

Hey up until a short while ago I was doing it the same way as you... thank goodness I have been enlightened.

I just need to get busy and do all of my listings.... frig I have so many Sad

Oh well Smiley
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2010, 12:51:28 pm »

Hi Weezi,

I'd also suggest downloading and using this sample template for your Keyword Research.
https://icraftgifts.com/assignments/Keyword_Analyses.xls

You should not only look at "Monthly Search Volume" numbers for each term, but also consider "Advertising Competition", as well as "Relevancy" of each term to your products. Thanks!
Weezi

« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2010, 09:52:50 pm »

Will do! thank you Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2010, 11:34:47 am »

Good tool to get organized!

Thanks Admin.

Christine
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 icraft SEO Bootcamp What Happened Today?
Jump to:  
Click