Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New from Quebec!
Pages: [1]
Author

New from Quebec!

PetiteTuques

« on: January 29, 2010, 03:34:44 pm »

Hi all! I've just discovered this... I signed up a couple months ago, but haven't fully looked at everything! My shop is called Petite Tuques, and I make hats, obviously, but I do like to knit anything and everything. This is completely new to me- online selling.  I think its great!  Cheesy
Svartr

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:46:35 pm »

Really cute  Cheesy
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 07:35:33 pm »

Welcome to iCraft!  The stripes are nice, but this one is my fav:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/20609/3-6ms-taupe-w-natural-picot-edging-knotty-tuque-ready-to-ship.php
BlueRoomGems

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 03:56:27 pm »

Welcome!  I am new as well.  Your shop is really cute!  This is my favorite: https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/19466/3-4-years-winter-tuque-set-in-stock.php

Good luck!
PetiteTuques

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 08:09:23 pm »

Thanks everyone.. you have some beautiful crafts too... I've read that a lot of the crafters here are women with children, myself included. I think its simply amazing that we have the chance to be creative and show it off to the world... we are no longer just housewives..  :wink:
BlueRoomGems

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 11:13:21 pm »

The internet has opened a whole new avenue for SAHM's to become business owners and I personally find it very empowering.  I get to be with my children all day and still have something fulfilling outside of being a wife and mother.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 04:10:52 am »

Good to see you on board here. Don't feel shy about asking questions around here. Lots of sweeties here that you can ask questions of.

Cheers
Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New from Quebec!
Jump to:  
Click