Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  CardSmack is coming!!
Pages: [1]
Author

CardSmack is coming!!

cardsmack

« on: January 28, 2010, 08:11:10 pm »

I'm brand new to the iCraft Community and I have just registered my profile for CardSmack!

I'm a Sole Proprietor based in Vancouver and for too many years I have heard friends and family say sell your cards!

So here I am giving it a shot before I open my very own website!

Here is what CardSmack is all about:

My cards are tongue in cheek, over the top and take the say what you mean, mean what you say approach. Sure to make anyone say....
"wait... did I just read that!?"

- All cards are handmade by yours truly
- Cards are one of a kind, I only make duplicates upon request
- Cards are ALL customizable and can be personalized!

I have posted them on Facbeook, and they sit there collecting virtual dust!

I'm asking for honest feedback if this site is the right fit to get started, so please please PLEASE tell me what you think!

Find our Group on Facebook listed under CardSmack.
*Please be aware that any card comment that says "it's mine" has been sold*

Marissa
CardSmack
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 07:37:13 pm »

Welcome!  Niche markets tend to do best in the handmade world.  Most people shop handmade when they can't find what they are looking for in mass produced because it isn't something with a large enough "general masses" appeal.

So, I hope you do very well here!  (Sorry, I avoid facebook like the plague, so I can't make myself go looking around there!)
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 04:17:43 am »

I have to come back and check out your store a bit more.I agree with you on Facebook Ensorcelled Minds. I'm still a little afraid that it will too will start to take another corner of my life Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  CardSmack is coming!!
Jump to:  
Click