Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  (DONE) Button'Link Size
Pages: [1]
Author

(DONE) Button'Link Size

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: January 21, 2010, 10:57:36 pm »

I don't mean to sound nitpicky, but why are the links (home, buy handmade, sell handmade, creators, community and all the drowns there within) so small?  Only the TEXT is the link, but not the whole coloured border around it.

I'm not that co-ordinated (or maybe I have my mouse turned up really sensitive), but I think it would a lot easier if those menu links were actual buttons - whole images, instead of text.

Just me!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:55:14 pm by Fairy Cardmaker »
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 03:56:01 pm »

Hi Ensorcelled Minds,

Yes, you are right, the whole tab should be clickable, not only the text on it. However, I don't have the same problem as you. What browser do you use? I need to know how to recreate this situation. Thanks for pointing it out!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 07:16:48 pm »

Hiya!  I use Firefox.  The tabs themselves are not small, just the clickable part is small (limited to the text).  The who tab lights up when I mouse over though.  Here's an example, I can go to community > Blog Central.  If I click BESIDE the words "Blog Central" nothing happens.  I have to get right on to the words.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 01:42:22 am »

OK, I see what you mean. We'll fix that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 01:58:51 pm »

Here's a handmade selling sites article:

http://mashable.com/2010/05/26/handmade-goods-etsy/

It says iCraft has "hard to navigate" drop down menus.  Thought I would put it in this thread because the requirement to get right over the words instead of anywhere in the block for that drop down selection is part of that issue, to me.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2010, 12:06:17 am »

That's exactly the problem, Ensorcelled Minds!
We know we need to fix that.  Roll Eyes
Drop-down menus were not build properly from the beginning. They need to be re-done. I'll post an update here once I know how long it will take to fix them. Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2010, 02:51:56 pm »

FYI, the issue with the drop-down menus on the top nav bar has been fixed. Please let us know if you still encounter any problems. Thanks!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2010, 06:03:40 pm »

Awesome - you got it just right.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  (DONE) Button'Link Size
Jump to:  
Click