Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Buyer's Display Currency different from Listed Currency
Pages: [1]
Author

Buyer's Display Currency different from Listed Currency

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: January 02, 2010, 12:03:17 pm »

Can there be a drop down so that shoppers can choose prices to be displayed in currency with which they want to pay?

We quote in the currency we want. The buyer picks their currency from a drop down when they come to iCraft main. Behind the scenes, iCraft looks up the exchange rate between those two currencies for that day, does the calc and shows all shops and items visited by the buyer in their chosen currency (with the disclaimer that it is an estimate price based on the exhange at the time of viewing). The sellers are listing how they like and the buyer is shopping how they like.

Surely, these exchange rate tables exist.  Banks and Paypal has to use one when you actually do the transaction.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 03:57:02 pm »

Yes, we can look into that. I am sure it's possible.
Thank you for your suggestion!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 12:23:54 pm »

I'd love to have this option too as it is important to me as a buyer to know actual cost.

Thanks
Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Buyer's Display Currency different from Listed Currency
Jump to:  
Click