Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Happy New Year & a Quick Update
Pages: [1]
Author

Happy New Year & a Quick Update

iCraft Admin

« on: December 31, 2009, 05:29:03 am »

Well, another year has come and gone. So there is no better time to wish all of you a very happy holiday season filled with joy and new beginnings for the New Year.  

I guess this will be our last update for 2009.
So here is what we've done recently:

- We’ve added the ability for you to save On Hold products without filling out all the required fields. So if you are feeling tired and just want to save product page for later, so you can come back the next day or so and add an image, you can do it now.

- We've also added a (logout) link to the page header, making it easier for you to log out of your account. Of course, you need to login first to see that link. We are also working on a request to “Remember you” on the same computer, so you can login much faster, without typing the login info.

- We’ve fixed the bug, that someone has reported  - when new products are put On Hold initially and then, a few days later, updated to Live, they were displayed as Updated. Now they are showing as New, and not as Updated.

- "Last Sold" page has been added to the "Buy Handmade" section to encourage buyers to check what's been sold, and maybe get inspired to buy a similar item or to place a custom order for the product that has been sold recently.

- We've made some tweaks the global search box. The visible part of those changes is that we are now remembering the last search query in the search box. This allows you to see what you've just searched for and easily go back to the last searched query.

- For SEO, we've restructured how product page Title is constructed. We are also inserting now product Titles as Alt tags on main product images.

Well, that’s it for now. Best wishes to you and your family and I hope that you have a joyful, healthy and prosperous New Year.  Tongue
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2010, 12:55:04 am »

HAPPY NEW YEAR to the admin.
thefinickystitcher

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 05:21:27 pm »

I really love the changes and things being added!

The search bar is a wonderful addition. I plan on working on more items for my exhibit this year and I really hope that iCraft keeps growing as I really like this site.

I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for all!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Happy New Year & a Quick Update
Jump to:  
Click