Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  "Shop Local" feature
Pages: [1]
Author

"Shop Local" feature

iCraft Admin

« on: December 14, 2009, 02:22:42 am »

We are currently working on a feature called "Shop Local", which will allow buyers to find products, based on the geographic location. This feature will promote local shopping and help you to connect with the buyers near you.  

Once we know the location, we'll be able to display iCraft products within the specified radius.
See preview here https://icraftgifts.com/shop-local.php

However, we ran into problems with the addresses, that some of you setup in your profiles. Basically, if you put fake or incomplete address, we won't be able to get coordinates for your address and show your products on the map. So... I'd like to ask all Creators to review and update their addresses this week.
We won't show exact addresses on the map, so don’t worry about people seeing where you live. We are only calculating the proximity of products to the address entered by the buyer.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this new feature.

Thanks!
Bella Rosina Jewelry

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 01:14:26 am »

Hi,

I just joined and am reading the posts.  Has this feature been implemented yet?

Thank you.

Carey Ann
Bella Rosina Jewelry
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 01:32:17 am »

No, not yet. Still working on it.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 02:34:36 am »

Oooooh!!! I like this feature. Can't wait!
Cheers
Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  "Shop Local" feature
Jump to:  
Click