Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Winners of Bootcamp 3 iCraft Shop Packages!
Pages: [1]
Author

Winners of Bootcamp 3 iCraft Shop Packages!

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« on: December 02, 2009, 01:44:17 pm »

Good job, everyone!!! I have been following and am so impressed with your focus. Now that we have finished Sellers' Bootcamp 3, iCraft has offered four fabulous shop packages that will be provided by a drawing using names of those that participated.

The first package was won by Ensorcelled Minds last week and she was off to visit with Admin to claim her prize!

The WINNERS of the last three incentives are:
    Weezi

Naturliche

ZsKnees
    [/list]
    Winners were selected by random.org's list randomizer, where the names were inserted and random.org selected the winners.

Congratulations you three! I sent an email to Admin to hook up with you for your packages.

For those of you that want to drool over the packages while we congratulate the winners, the shop packages are:
      ~One winner will receive shop makeover with designed banners and avatars, and fix images for those that need help
      ~Two winners will receive shop makeovers with designed banners and avatars,
      ~One winner will receive SEO "Makeover" and Frontpage Promotions

*Pops Champagne*
    Weezi

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 03:32:23 pm »

EEEEE!!!!!! that is fantastic! Thank you so much!!! Totally made my day :=)

Please,please let me know when the next bootcamp is being held.
    Thanx again!!!!
    GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 03:47:21 pm »

Wahoo Weezi! You worked so hard along with the others! Congrats!
    Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 07:03:29 pm »

Congrats guys!  Thanks for coming along on this bootcamp run.  It helps to get to know your fellow sellers and what works from another's perspective.

I think I'm doing to SEO one.  I sent my preliminary keyword research list off.  When the get the keywords pegged, I will have to find a way to weave them in to my descriptions.  I'm thinking I will have a listing "template" saved on my PC and just customize a few parts for each listing...

The good thing is, I will learn it.  It won't just be some magic wand!  New skils are the best prize ever!

Anway, just rambling!  We should all continue to eyeball our listings.  Pick so many a night and take a night off on the days you list something new!

Cheers all
    Lisa.
    iCraft Admin

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2009, 01:59:48 am »

Yes, Ensorcelled Minds, we are working on optimizing your store. I'll give you an update in a few days.

Others will get a shop makeover with new banners, avatars, fixed images etc., if needed.
    Weezi, Naturliche & ZsKnees - We are going to review your Exhibits and product pages, and email you our ideas for improvements. If you have any ideas for a new banner, please email them to service@icraftgifts.com. Congrats!  Tongue  I'll get in touch soon.
    Zs Knees

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 02:15:20 am »

Hooray, Happy Day!!!  Cheesy   Cheesy   Cheesy

Can't wait to get working on some improvements! Geez, I really wish I had more listings to improve on, lol. Well we do what we can, eh? And with the holidays coming fast, plus two of my sisters with December birthdays, I've got my hands pretty full right now!

Anyway, I can't wait for next bootcamp. Thank you very much for your hard work as always Christine and Linda and Admin too. See you all next time.
    Pages: [1]  
    Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Winners of Bootcamp 3 iCraft Shop Packages!
    Jump to:  
    Click