Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Organizing listings?
Pages: [1]
Author

Organizing listings?

Zs Knees

« on: November 11, 2009, 02:49:30 am »

Is there a way to arrange our listings so that like things are near like things? That would be so great!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 07:37:39 pm »

Amen!

When we "update" to put into the search top again...it does not move in our back office.

If it would float to the top for us in our list that would work. That way we could "update" specific ones to get them together.

Zs - when you update, your items go to the top of the search as "updated." In your public shop - the item goes to the front of the line. If you updated the next one it will go to the top of the line next to the last one you did. So, you can put things together on the public side of your shop.

I just wish it would do that in our back office list too.
Zs Knees

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 12:27:11 am »

Yes, it's possible to update just right so that you have a sequence you like... but that's time consuming and just a round-about way of doing something that seems like it should be so simple.

I would like to have completely different sections of my shop. Then it wouldn't feel funny to have things that are completely unrelated, because they'd be separated.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 11:41:48 pm »

Yes, Zs Knees, you are correct that using product update button is not meant for re-ordering your products. I've made a note of this, so it's added to the "to do" list. Smiley
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll keep you posted.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 12:31:26 pm »

Yes I reorder by updating too. Any thing new on this?

My word, I bet your to-do list is a mile long Smiley
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 01:12:05 pm »

Nothing to report yet, but we are aware that this is an issue and will address it in a near future.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2010, 01:42:55 pm »

Super! Thanks admin.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 11:52:20 pm »

Please please please let me know where this is in the queue?

I know I would be really frustrated if I walked in to a card store and the cards were randomly askew in the shop instead of grouped by event/theme.  At first, I thought I wasn't making sales because I didn' thave enough listings, but now I wonder if part of the problem is that it's too hard to find what you want in a particular store.

Update on the status of this project please?
Thanks.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 10:08:45 pm »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker,

This feature is on the Priority list and should be done within the next couple of months.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Organizing listings?
Jump to:  
Click