Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  List Unlimited Merchandise and Advertise FOR FREE on iCraft.
Pages: [1]
Author

List Unlimited Merchandise and Advertise FOR FREE on iCraft.

iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« on: March 06, 2008, 09:03:28 pm »

Hi everyone,
We’ve had a couple of questions regarding the FREE offer which ends on March 31, 2008. Some people have been asking how many items they can post without incurring any fees. As long as a Creator registers by the end of March, he / she will not be charged ANY registration or subscription fees for an entire year for as many products as they would like to post. So don’t limit yourself! This is a great opportunity to take advantage of all the great iCraftGifts.com benefits for absolutely NO COST.  

Questions? Contact us at Service@iCraftGifts.com
Silver River Jewelry

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 09:31:16 am »

I am listing two or three things a week at least.  I am assuming then at the end of the one year period if we choose the free account we can just put everything over the 5 item limit in the hold category and "unhold" an item as one sells so that we always have 5 items? I am hoping that I will be successful enough here that I won't have to worry about it but since I am new to the business and know that it takes time I just want to make sure I am reading things correctly.
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2008, 06:40:39 pm »

Yes, that's correct! In a year's time, you can put everthing over the 5 item limit "on hold", and not be charged a cent Smiley  As long as you maintain 5 items, you'll be set!

In the meantime, feel free to place as many of your fabulous products on your Creator Exhibit as you like!
BetaBoutique

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 09:23:36 pm »

due to my not-very-good-english i'm afraid to misunderstand something so my question is - if there is more than 5 listings in my shop listed this year will i have to pay for all 5+ listings i already have next year. or i have to pay extra only for those 5+ i post next year? (well.. i hope it is possible to understand my question Smiley )
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:53:13 pm »

Quote from: "BetaBoutique"
due to my not-very-good-english i'm afraid to misunderstand something so my question is - if there is more than 5 listings in my shop listed this year will i have to pay for all 5+ listings i already have next year. or i have to pay extra only for those 5+ i post next year? (well.. i hope it is possible to understand my question Smiley )

Hello, and thanks for your question! From the date which you created your account, anything you do on the site is free for one year. You can post as many products as you want, make unlimited transactions, etc. all for no cost for one year. Once your account reaches its one-year anniversary, you will only be charged for the sixth item listed and above in your Creator Exhibit (since listing up to 5 items is always free). More details about our Pricing Policy can be found here - https://icraftgifts.com/pricing.php

I hope this gives you a better understanding of the promotion. If you still have any questions, please send us a note at Service@iCraftGifts.com - we're here to help! Smiley  Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  List Unlimited Merchandise and Advertise FOR FREE on iCraft.
Jump to:  
Click