Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 Tuesday icraft bootcamp assignment
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 3 Tuesday icraft bootcamp assignment

PillowThrowDecor

« on: November 03, 2009, 04:22:52 am »

I can see that a number of you didn’t get your interview answers posted so I will keep things on the light site.

Tasks for today…

1)Finish  your interview answers and post on yesterday's  forum.  While it is hard, its worth it to be ready for a blogger at short notice. We will be working on cross promotion later in our program. So keep at it! If you need help ask for it.

2) Add your automatic icraft store signature to every email in Outlook or Outlook express. For Outlook go to Tools, Options, then the Mail Format tab and start creating your NEW signature. There is a little link button in the small signature frame to add your shop name as a LIVE LINK in every email. Make it easy for people to go to your shop .

Christine Skaley Reid
PillowThrowDecor
Luxury Handmade Originals
https://icraftgifts.com/pillowthrowdecor

3) Get your business cards ready.  If anyone has some suggestions on free or special promotion priced business cards jump in and post the information. This is a chance to focus on business locally and there is lots of opportunityat this time of year.

4) For those of you that have business cards already what about product tags that can be pinned or tied to your product?  Make sure you have consistant branding.  If you already have those what about designing a postcard featuring 9 or 12 product pictures on the front.  Use them at gift shows or mail out to past clients.

Post your assignment results or questions in the next thread marked Day 3 Assignment. What happened.

Cheers

Chrisitne
Unicorn Creations

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 08:43:41 am »

Good Morning!  You're off to a bright and early start, I love that!

I just wanted to pass in the information for FREE business cards and so much more from Vistaprint.  I have received 500 free cards from them, pens, mousepads, canvas bags, hats, and the best is that I got 2 FREE t-shirts with my company name that my mom and I wear to craft sales together.  It really makes us stand out!  With Vistaprint they limit what you can receive for free but always send more emails after to get more for free again.  The only thing that you have to do is pay for shipping.

I hope this helps some people get started!

Rhonda
storybeader

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 11:45:26 am »

WOW Rhoda - have to write that one down!  

I was thinking about branding some coffee cups, with CafePress.  But free is good  :lol:   Thanks for the name!  {:-Deb
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 01:51:05 pm »

Link for 100 FREE BIZ CARDS - you pay shipping and you CAN upload your own designs for the free cards - from OVERNIGHTPRINTS.com. Many artist use this vendor and are happy with quality.  http://bit.ly/Nn25d

I have gotten the free VISTAPRINT ones with the little ad on the back - they are very usable! The little ad does not bother me, however, you can't upload your own design with your own logo for the free ones. Small concession for free ones though.

About VISTA PRINT - just be careful what you click. Some have accidently signed up for a club and are billed. I never had that problem because I am very careful what I click but just be aware.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 02:18:11 pm »

Good suggestion Rhonda!

Need the link though... No  I am not being lazy LOL... I want to ask everyone reading this to put links on stuff like this, their products, their websites /blogs and their stores too ...except icraft has automatically put a link to your store on your avatar so that everyone and everything is just a click away.  Important to make it quick and easy for your reader to read about you or what you are saying. Sames time, energy, and brainpower as many of us do online stuff way into the wee hours of the morning.

Up early??? :oops:  I usually write my posts the very last thing I do before bedtime as I often like to fine tune assignments according to the speed of the Bootcamp turtles and rabbits.  Smiley

In the mornings, and I am an early riser inspite of late nights, I am brain dead for at least 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours LOL. Dear friend Gallerialinda is usually having to snap me out of my morning goofiness. Dear Husband just shakes his head some days.

But I LOVE BOOTCAMP AND ALL MY NEW / OLD BOOTCAMP BUDDIES  :lol:  :lol:

Quote from: "Unicorn Creations"
Good Morning!  You're off to a bright and early start, I love that!

I just wanted to pass in the information for FREE business cards and so much more from Vistaprint.  I  have received 500 free cards from them, pens, mousepads, canvas bags, hats, and the best is that I got 2 FREE t-shirts with my company name that my mom and I wear to craft sales together.  It really makes us stand out!  With Vistaprint they limit what you can receive for free but always send more emails after to get more for free again.  The only thing that you have to do is pay for shipping.

I hope this helps some people get started!

Rhonda
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 04:09:13 am »

Man alive did I have a lot of reading to do today!

Very impressive that everyone is so hard at it with their homework.

Well done and keep up the good work!!!

Cheers

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 Tuesday icraft bootcamp assignment
Jump to:  
Click